With the listings below you can view current and past conferences hosted on Scholar Commons. If you are a USF faculty or affiliate please complete the form at the bottom of this page to have us digitally host your next conference free of charge. Conference sites can provide a variety of information like your schedule or venue, allow attendees to register directly on the site, and/or provide professional tools for processing submissions, review, and publications. Please note that any payment links must be handled by individual departments.
- Interdisciplinary Symposium On Qualitative Methodologies
- Reshaping the Future of Graduate Education in the Humanities
- Family, Home and Community in Africa and the Diaspora
- Fair Use Week 2017
- Fair Use Week 2016
- Marti in Tampa
- International Clumped Isotopes Workshop
- DeepKarst 2016
- Sinkhole Conference 2015
- Open Access Week 2016
- Is There Any Such Thing as a Language?: 30 Years After "A Nice Derangement"
- Research That Matters: Sustainable Food Conference People, Policy, and Practice
- 2015 Race and Place
- Couch-Stone Symposium
- Promoting Collaboration and International Partnerships to Combat and Mitigate Human Trafficking
- International Workshop on Ice Caves (IWIC)
- Florida Drive-In Advising Conference
- Modern Warfare’s Complexity and the Human Dimension: Implications for Policymakers, Warfighters, NGOs and the Private Sector
- 2014 Race and Place: Cultural Landscapes of Black Life in America
- Latino Communities in Old and New Destinations
- Identities and Inequalities in a Globalizing World
- Doctoral Student Leadership Institute
- National Cave and Karst Management Symposium 2013
- Open Access Week: 2013
- Summer Workshop on the Comparative History of School Accountability
- Sinkhole Conference 2013
- Hispanic Heritage of Florida Conference 2012
- Open Access Week: 2012
- Sea Level Changes into MIS 5: from observations to predictions
If you are a USF faculty or affiliate please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the consultation process.
There is no charge to USF members to host your conference on Scholar Commons. Please be aware that custom designed conference sites can take up to two months to complete the entire design and set-up process. Conferences that use the Scholar Commons wrapping can be ready within two weeks.
For ideas on how you can use the system to support your next conference you can also Browse All Digital Commons Conferences. Please see Managing Conferences and Events with Digital Commons from more information on the actual software Scholar Commons uses to host the sites.