Could Scholar Commons facilitate something your department needs or wants but has not yet produced? Contact us today to make it happen.
- GIS/Data Survey. Survey available here.
- Digital Commons Pilot- Data Pioneers.
- CAS pilot project. Ingesting faculty records/content for Psychology, Communication, and Geosciences.
- ETD submission migration.
- Prepare for ingest of FAIR CV Bank data into Scholar Commons. Full set of records delivered. Reviewing records for current faculty for ingest.
- Florida Drive-In Advising Conference abstract submissions.
- International Workshop on Ice Caves (IWIC) submissions.
- USF Management Training. Front-line Leadership Program and Management Certificate Program.
- Contact Selected Works authors for inclusion in Scholar Commons. Two remaining faculty members.
- Graduate School Theses and Dissertations loads.
- Review Scholar Commons content for missing, out of date, or incorrect data or files.
- Pull cited references from the ETD collection years 2011 and 2012 for collection review and comparison.
- Digitize print items for upload into Scholar Commons, as applicable based on copyright permissions.
- Honors Theses loads. At this time Honors College has suspended new additions to this collection.
- Modern Warfare’s Complexity and the Human Dimension: Implications for Policymakers, Warfighters, NGOs and the Private Sector Conference
- Race and Place: Cultural Landscapes of Black Life in America Conference
- Selected Works Page for each faculty member of MHLP, including cv and photo. You can view the gallery here.
- National Cave and Karst Management Symposium (NCKMS) 2013 Proceedings.
- Identities and Inequalities in a Globalizing World abstract and full text submissions.
- Latino Communities in Old and New Destinations: Multi-disciplinary Approaches to Assessing the Impact of Legal Reforms manuscript submissions.
- Open Access Week 2013 Events. October 22-24, 2013. See resource list and presentations below.
- Summer Workshop on the Comparative History of School Accountability.
- Basic training with InDesign.
- Locate and update approximately 1,200 Mental Health Law and Policy Faculty and Staff Publications
- Institutional Repository Report FY 2012-2013.
- Modify approximately 4,500 OCLC records. Updated records to reflect Scholar Commons URL.
- Sinkhole Conference 2013 Proceedings.
- Created demo series to display simplified author and admin submission process.
- Created short (2min 30sec.) marketing ad for Scholar Commons.
- Hosted Open Access Week events for USF at Tampa Library October 22-28, 2012. Material available below.
- Institutional Repository Report FY 2011-2012.
- GIS training with ESRI.
- Created demo series to display how entire ETD process can be managed within Scholar Commons.
- Added approximately 600 ETD records to OCLC and ALEPH.
- Made SSRN deposit available with Scholar Commons’ submissions. If you would like your content submitted to SSRN contact the Scholar Commons administrator. Automation can only begin when we have a large number to submit each year.
Submissions from 2013
2013 Open Access Week Free Resource List, Rebel Cummings-Sauls
Institutional Repository Annual Report: FY 2012-2013, Rebel Cummings-Sauls
Promotional Video 2013, Rebel Cummings-Sauls and Peter Lee Johnson (Violinist)
Submissions from 2012
2012 Open Access Week Free Resource List, Rebel Cummings-Sauls
Institutional Repository Annual Report: FY 2011-2012, Rebel A. Cummings-Sauls
Journal Publishing: Libraries Making a Difference, Todd A. Chavez and William Garrison
Open Access E-Journal Hosting Agreement, University of South Florida, Tampa Library
Open Access Journal Workflow, University of South Florida, Tampa Library
Open Access Week 2012: Digital Asset Management Systems (DAMS), Lisa Zillinski and Sonia Lorenz
Open Access Week 2012: Education Resources, Susan Ariew
Open Access Week 2012: Maintaining a Balance Within OA, Daniel Lende
Open Access Week 2012: OA Copyright, Drew Smith and Merilyn Burke
Open Access Week 2012: OA Data - GIS and Beyond, Pete Reehling and Richard McKenzie
Open Access Week 2012: OA Images and Media, Rue McKenzie
Open Access Week 2012: Scholar Commons the OA Institutional Repository for Tampa Campus, Rebel Cummings-Sauls
Staying Ahead of the Digital Information Curve @ the University of South Florida Library: Integrating GIS/Drupal Software and Web Hosting Applications to Build Scholarly Communication Services for USF Faculty Researchers, Rebel Cummings-Sauls and John Abresch
Submissions from 2011
Scholar Commons Brochure, University of South Florida, Tampa Library
Scholar Commons Council of Deans Presentation, University of South Florida, Tampa Library