Presenters, please read the following information carefully.
- All presenters and co-presenters are required to register for the conference.
- We will be setting up a PC, projector, screen, and internet connection in each meeting room. Please bring your presentation on a USB flashdrive. If you prefer to use a Mac, bring your own laptop and connecting cables.
- Time limit: 20 minutes for presentation + 5 minutes for Q/A.
- Arrange to bring around 30 copies of handouts for your session.
- Attire is business casual.
- Double check the day and time of your session from the Conference Schedule, and make sure that all your co-presenters have the correct information as well.
- Refer to the Proceedings Guidelines below for information on submission guidelines. Date of submission is July 31, 2018.
Proceedings Submission Guidelines
- Format the manuscript for 8.5” X 11” size paper.
- On the first page, give the paper title, author name(s), and affiliation(s) on separate lines top and centered. Body text of the paper must be justified. References must be aligned left.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font (for manuscripts in English) and 明朝12-point (for manuscripts in Japanese).
- Everything must be double-spaced throughout (including references, any notes, citations, figures, and tables).
- Paginate the manuscript but avoid using any other running header or footer.
- Margins should be one inch wide all around.
- Use numbered section headings, such as 1., 2.1., 3.1.2., as appropriate.
- Follow a standard style such as the Chicago Manual of Style or the APA Style, and stay consistent with the style you choose.
- For formatting references, follow the examples from the JLL Style Sheet under General Guidelines.
- Submit your manuscript in .doc or .docx format by e-mail to Mako Nozu (firstname.lastname@example.org) by July 31, 2018.