This document provides details on typesetting and layout requirements pertaining to final manuscript submission to Journal of Global Education and Research.
- All papers are assumed to be original and not under consideration for publication.
- All manuscripts must be prepared in English and free of grammatical, spelling, and/or punctuation errors. Authors should use straightforward declarative sentences, making every effort to help readers understand the concepts presented. Please explain any acronyms or abbreviations.
- All papers must be copy edited and must be free of grammatical and spelling errors. Please make sure the paper is thoroughly edited and proofread before submission. Non-native authors may consider using professional copy-editing services such as CopyEditGlobal, Peerwith, Scribendi, and Charles Worth Group. These companies are not affiliated with JGER.
- Papers may be structured as follows: abstract (max 250 words, followed by max 6 keywords, which define the subject matter); introduction; literature review; methods; findings; conclusions, implications, and further research; and references. Avoid abbreviations, diagrams, and reference to the text in the abstract.
- All files should be submitted as a Word document (.doc or docx). Please use Microsoft Word to create your manuscript.
- All references cited in the article must be listed in the references and the names must be spelled correctly in both places (this is one point that often is overlooked).
- Please perform a cross check to make sure that all citations used in the manuscript are included in the references and all articles in the references are cited in the manuscript.
- Please make sure that all tables, figures, and charts are complete, accurate, correctly titled, and are correctly referenced in the text.
- If any table, figure or chart is taken directly from another publication, you need to include a release (permission to publish) from the original publisher.
- Please do NOT include the AUTHOR(s)’ NAME(s), AFFILIATION and ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS in the file name BEFORE your paper accepted.
- Please use APA (6th edition) style for in-text citations, tables (if any), figures (if any), and reference list.
- The rest of the formatting steps below will help you format your paper according to our formatting requirements.