|Editor-in-Chief:||Cobanoglu, Cihan, Ph.D., McKibbon Endowed Chair Professor, University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee, United States|
Journal of Global Business Insights (JGBI) is an international non-profit, open access, double-blind peer-reviewed journal. JGBI, originally established in 2015, was known as the International Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement Journal (IIBA Journal) from 2015-2018. JGBI aims to provide an intellectual platform and ideas for international scholars, by promoting interdisciplinary studies related to business and social science. JGBI is published bi-annually by the University of South Florida M3 Center.
Coverage of JGBI includes but is not limited to the following:
- Accounting & Finance
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation, IT & E-Business
Benefits of publishing with JGBI
- Open access: Completely free for readers and the authors. There are no fees charged for submission, subscription and article processing.
- Rapid publication: JGBI is committed to getting the manuscripts peer-reviewed, and a first decision provided to authors approximately 6-8 weeks after submission.
- Recognition of reviewers: Reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports shall receive credits.
- Multi-lingual abstracts: JGBI will also help translate the abstracts into the Chinese language to tap into the Chinese market. This will increase the readership and citations of the papers from China.
- High visibility and Indexing: Indexed by:
- Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI)
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus International (ICI) Journals Master List Database
- Research Bib, Academic Resource Index
- Scientific Indexing Services (SIS)
- Cabell's Journal Whitelist
- Under Review for multiple indexes and databases including EBSCO, ESCI, OAJI, Scopus and Sherpa/Romeo
Browse past issues of JGER from the sidebar or at the following links:
- Volume 4, Issue 2
- Volume 4, Issue 1
- Volume 3, Issue 2
- Volume 3, Issue 1
- Volume 2, Issue 2
- Volume 2, Issue 1
- Volume 1, Issue 2
- Volume 1, Issue 1
Volume 4 - Issue 2
- Lucia Rotaris and Marta Carrozzo
- Mehmet Sarisik, Erhan Bogan, Burhanettin Zengin, and Bekir Bora Dedeoglu
- Carolin Lusby and Thais Pinheiro
- Eugene P. Kim and Katherine Bruehler
- Duygu Firat
- Lei Dong, Robert Sarikas, and Arsen Djatej
Does environment really matter? The impact of corporate social responsibility perspective on Istanbul chain hotels
Aysin Pasamehmetoglu and Mustafa Mehmet Gokoglu
The suitability of disabled friendly holiday accommodation in Turkey: The case of Kastamonu hotels
Aydoğan Aydoğdu, Emrah Yaşarsoy, and Hüseyin Pamukçu